Wednesday 6 May 2015

Height DOES Matter!


As you are reading this, just think as regards to couples around you. You will find that generally men are taller than their women. Now ask yourself, Is it just a coincidence?
Actually I think not!
Again, take a look at most women, you will find that most women love high heels. Now ask yourself, is it just for the sake of heals? Or does height really matters?
Actually I think it does!
To begin, it’s obvious that height (I mean more that 175 cm) is a masculine characteristic. The taller the man, the more dominant he appears. He appears to provide more protection to his woman and future children, where height is usually positively associated with authoritative behavior.
The more dominant the man appears, reflects much femininity on woman. It makes women feel like whom they naturally are, “women”. They are the queens, and want a king...and height is a way of showing “king” status. This explains why women usually have less willingness dating shorter men.
In fact, women usually are not all with basketball players, the fact that many other characteristics matter here, what I have referred before as the “full package”.
Instead of choosing the tallest man, a woman usually tries to sacrifice a bit in reward to other characteristics by choosing a man just taller than her!
To me it’s OK to find someone just taller, but it’s not accepted to be with someone shorter than me. I would rather feel being the “man” in the process. But to be clear, this wouldn’t mean that I renounce the other 100 characteristics I’m looking for! I guess it makes sense now!
What about you?


Your Height Please?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it is just genetic evolution that transpired these genetic traits that males have inherited through out the evolution of man kind and the phenotype genes acquired.

Aida's Space said...

That's interesting, but I think that this belief is a cultural one , that means it only refers to our culture. This culture gives men the characteristic of being always the dominant member even physically, that means to be taller than their woman.